R J Bentley's - College_Park MD
RJ Bentley's writes: 1923 - The building chosen to house R.J. Bentley's "Filling Station" was originally a 1920 gas station known as College Park Auto Place and sat on the main drag in College Park. 1956 - A Hudson dealership stepped in and with College Park Auto Place, continued service on the East Coast's arterial highway Route 1. 1978 - R.J. Bentley's Filling Station was founded as a welcoming "roadhouse" for College Park residents and returning alumni. The interior was originally decorated with antique automobile accessories and license plates from across the country, with sports memorabilia added over the years.